Since 1939 the Distillerie Bleu Provence has continued to work the distillation of lavender and aromatic plants.
Come and try our discovery area, the Shop in which you will discover the lavender, and the tea room "Pause Bleu Thé" where you will taste our famous lavender ice cream.
Come discover our 100% natural essential oils and our range of 100% "Well-Being" products.
Enjoy our Soap workshop from 10am to 12pm (6 to 12 years-old), on reservation, on Spring and Autumn holidays only.
Distillery guided tours in July and August, from Monday to Saturday: 10.30 am and 3 pm.
"Qualité Tourisme" approved company. Free WIFI.
- Science and technology
- Plant distillery
Labels and ranking
- Sélection GTA ???
- "Regional label """"Secrets de terroirs"""""""""
- Bad weather alternative
- Qualité Tourisme™
- Handicrafts workshops
Closed exceptionally on January 1st and December 25th.
- Guided individual tours on request
- Guided inividual tours obligatory
- Average Duration of the individual tour: 60 minutes
- Guided group tours on request
- Guided group tours obligatory
- Average duration of groups visit: 60 minutes
- Min. group size: 10
- Max. group size: 50
Child (8-18 years): from 4 €
Group adults: from 4 €.
Free entry for children < 8 years.
Group rate available for > 10 people.
- Bank/credit card
Amenities and Services
- Guided tours
- Themed tour
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Coach parking