The SPPHA is a municipal association which manages the Archaeological Museum of Pègue and all the legacy of the village. The Museum presents the largest collection of "pseudo-Ionian" ceramics in France. The oppidum was classified "major site" in 1993.
Guided tours, school sessions, excavation initiations.
- Sciences and technology
- Arts and culture
- Human sciences
- Local history
- Earthenware and Terracotta
Labels and ranking
- Bad weather alternative
- Children's entertainment
From 01/06 to 30/09/2021, every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 2 pm and 6 pm.
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Guided individual tours available permanently
- Unguided group tours on request
- Guided group tours on request
- Guided group tours obligatory
- Min. group size: 10
- Max. group size: 40
Child: 2 €
Group adults: 3 €
Group children: 1.50 €.
Group rate available for > 10 people.
- Credit transfer
Amenities and Services
- Coach access
- Guided tours
- Permanent entertainments organiser
- Car park
- Coach parking